SGD 2,000 – 2,800
Years of Experience
We are looking for:
- An extroverted individual who thrives on conversations and readily offers opinions
- Frequent social media user who always knows what's trending and is not afraid to be on camera for a TikTok/IGS/IGR
- A team player who is resourceful, takes initiative, and learns from feedback
- A creative spirit with fresh ideas, a sound aesthetic, and a passion to experiment
- A multitasker who handles pressure well and works fast without compromising on the details
Join us if you:
- Want your ideas to be heard and ownership over your work. We handle a diverse range of clients with a lean team. There is little to none red tape and politics and you will never get bored or run out of things to learn.
- Are not a fan of being desk-bound in a cubicle. We offer flexible work arrangements, with 3 Work-From-Home days! On the office days, you can hot-desk in a vibrant, creative co-working space spanning two storeys and located conveniently at the heart of Orchard.
- Freelancers/mid-career switchers who are willing to undertake a sponsored refresher course and be bonded to the company are welcome.
Founded by two passionate and experienced marcom practitioners in 2016, JET.AVE is a one-stop agency that provides full-fledged digital marketing services. Believing in helping brands join and start the right conversations, JET.AVE specialises in content marketing and social selling. The agency prides itself on being small enough to care, but big enough to care. It personalises strategies for every client and delivers highly original creatives.
- Design social media posts according to brief and brand guidelines
- Develop storyboards and motion graphics
- Research and propose creative direction/strategy/concepts
- Prepare mockups, sample images, wireframes, or illustrations to present ideas when necessary
- Promote creative thinking in the team and actively provide input in brainstorming sessions
- Set, manage and meet design schedules
- Ensure precision of file establishment and parameters for every outgoing artwork across various channels
- Coordinate with marketing executives, supervisors, and printers to achieve clients’ objectives and optimal creative outcomes
- Responsible for appealing, consistent, practical and effective design executions
- Take the lead to experiment, leverage or learn relevant design software/platforms/skills.
- Resize, adapt and optimise images for various platforms
- Propose short-form video storytelling concepts for TikTok, IG Reels or video posts and conduct filming on smartphone
- Creation of websites using a Content Management System
- Digitally archive all final artwork in company’s storage in an organised manner
- +/- S$2,800/mth
- 18 days leave
- Diploma/Degree related to design
- Minimum work experience after graduation of 2 years
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Wordpress & Wix
- Basic skills in photography & videography as well as post production
- Familiarity with Spark AR Studio & coding for EDMs/websites are a plus