Ang Mo Kio, Singapore
S$ 600 – 700
We are looking for a Digital Communications / Graphic Designer intern who has a great passion in this field and willing to explore and learn new things with us especially when it comes to designing, video editing and social media. Someone who has a creative mind and not afraid to pitch ideas to boost our online performance will be a plus point.
Graphic Design & Social Media:
- Creation of print materials. (posters, banners, etc)
- Assist with video production (shooting and editing) whenever required
- Assist in producing compelling content visuals for social media platforms, company’s website & landing pages.
- Assist in social media content planning and distribution.
- Monitor company’s presence on social media platforms.
- Keep up-to-date on social media trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent photography/videography skills.
- Able to work under pressure, organised, and able to manage own tasks.
- Good time management.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and produce creative work with quick turnaround.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, Canva, or the equivalent.
- Have an eye for aesthetics.
- Able to work independently, and also a team player.
- Preferred start date: Oct 2022