What you’ll enjoy:
Cosmose provides employees with a great platform for one to learn about the most exciting, innovative, and disrupting technologies on shopper behaviour solutions; unveiling untapped opportunities and profits in the industry. The company constantly innovates to create and implement world-class technologies with a rockstar engineering team comprising four world championship programming medalists.
You’ll be working with a strong leadership team with rich experience in various key strategic areas and many other driven & intelligent people across the company. Cosmose is a place where great culture and goals unite departments and individuals to achieve big milestones together.
Are you ready for new, exciting challenges and to put your name down in history for the future of shopping?
Apply now and join our revolutionary journey.
What you’ll do
- Create impactful design deliverables and own the end-to-end creative process of various projects in KaiKai
- Establish and manage KaiKai’s brand identity, guidelines, and style through perfect design execution
- Support the brand’s creative development process as it continues to grow and evolve
- Work collaboratively across different teams with different skillsets, including Marketing and Product Managers, Engineers and other stakeholders
- Raising the profile of our brand by producing amazing work and following best practices
We’re looking for someone who
- Dreams Big: Ambitious, passionate and achieve MASSIVE goals
- Customer-centric: We care about our customers and strive to provide them with the best solutions
- Celebrates both Success & Failure: Rejoicing the wins but also reflecting, learning & improving proactively when there are setbacks
- Honesty and Integrity: We appreciate respectful feedback
- Problem Solver: You’re a fixer and not a complainer
- Actionable: Work fast, make SMART decisions fast, move fast with conviction
What you’ll need
- Graduate of 2022 or undergraduate are also welcome
- Good experience and skills in Graphic Design and Visual Experience Design
- Experience with UI Design and Motion Graphics Design would be a bonus
- Good experience using the following software: Figma, Keynote, Google Slides, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro (or equivalent basic video editing software)
- A basic grasp of visual design principles and how they contribute to a original and harmonious visual language
- Ability to conceptualise fresh and creative ideas within the boundaries of brand guidelines and principles
- Ability to simplify complex concepts with visual storytelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Please attach your portfolio in your application!