S$ 2,000 – 5,000
Years of Experience
This is a commission based job with flexible working hours. (NOT a desk bound 9-5 role)
Our office is located at Tai Seng.
Interested applicants are welcome to apply with your resume and portfolio (if any).
Role: Sales and Project Management Interior Designer
We are looking to expand our small and young company. Relevant experience and educational background in design is preferred. There will be training and guidance, but must have willingness and determination to learn.
We are looking for individuals with an eye for detail, a creative touch and a passion for design.
You have to be comfortable with meeting new people and be able to present well.
- Arrange consultations with leads to understand requirements
- Develop design concepts, space planning and propose to client suitable layouts and ideas
- Generation of quotation
- To do up materials such as mood boards and detailed drawings
- Overseeing of projects from start to end, arranging works, liaising with workers
- Working closely with clients to guide and advise them through the entire renovation
- Possess Minimum Diploma
- With knowledge in basic computer skills ie. MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Will be preferred if you also know how to operate Autocad, Sketchup
- Must be able to work independently
- Responsibility is extremely important for this job role
- Able to multi-task and work under a fast paced environment
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be ok with travelling to job sites around Singapore
- Passion for Design and willingness to learn
- Good time management and discipline to manage work load and schedule