S$ 2,200 – 2,800
Years of Experience
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for maintaining the company's social media platforms and marketing compelling content. You will also work closely with the team to organise PR activities and content for marketing purposes.
- Involved with the planning, creating and developing of engaging social media content, schedules/ calendars and/or campaigns.
- Involved in planning and managing of social marketing calendars and schedules/ uploads approved content on various social media platforms in line with content ideas and campaigns for brands and products.
- Involved in copywriting and assisting for marketing and PR material.
- Manages social media platforms/ communities by crafting appropriate responses to social media posts and discussions.
- Involved in monitoring and preparing reports on the performance of the various social media platforms used post-mortem to achieve effective marketing goals (KPIs) and ROI so as to increase awareness, engagement and sales where applicable.
- Involved in researching of social media opportunities that are beneficial for the company and also analysing of competitors.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimally possesses a Diploma in Marketing and/or Mass Communications.
- Preferably 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Keen eye for details
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Good Organisational and Planning skills
- Digital Media and Design
- Marketing and Content Creation
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop and Premiere
- Good grasp in Graphic Design Softwares e.g. Canva
- Knowledge of Video Editing Softwares would be an advantage.