SGD 600 – 750
Who We Are
Back Button Media is a fast-growing creative video agency with an emphasis on nurturing and empowering our talent.
Our aim is to create genuine content that is inspirational, emotive and elicits action- and we believe that our family culture makes that possible. We believe every voice has creative merits and questions add value to the discussion.
Whether it is a corporate video or a Tik Tok, our guiding principle is the same: deliver compelling content to audiences.
What We Offer
As a motion graphic intern, you will be primarily tasked with supporting the post production team.
All interns would be given mentorship and on-the-job-training, and will be exposed to real world projects. Tasks would include (and not limited to) creation of kinetic typography and illustration.
We offer interns an opportunity to be exposed to all stages of production, and depending on their performance or skillsets, they may be given opportunities to branch out into new roles.
From social media content to traditional communication channels, interns will be exposed to a wide range of genres and opportunities to work with Global MNCs.
- Create 2D motion graphics and animation.
- Research digital trends and contribute to ideation.
- Distill complex concepts down to tasteful infographics.
- Conduct research into client brand guidelines and how concepts can be adapt to conform.
- Interest in Video Animation and Art.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Knowledge of 3D and Blender is a bonus.
- Meticulous, technical, organised and creative.
- Have a great eye for aesthetics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Willingness to learn.
- Graduates from Diploma in Film and Media studies, Visual Communication, Animation, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Candidates with strong portfolios will be considered.
- Able to commit from September onwards, and for at least 6 months.
- Singaporeans or PR