S$ 2,600 – 3,400
Years of Experience
Responsible for managing artwork preparation for existing stock and while range of products as well as undertake projects-based design work with clients
- Prepare Artwork for existing stock & customised products.
- Design & create graphics for in-house advertising materials.
- Conceptualise, develop and work with the relevant departments to produce OEM products.
- Create design to meet clients’ requirements and design products for projects specific to license-based items
- Undertake photo shooting and editing for new products, including update products photos and pictures onto company website.
- Manage confirmed artwork on a daily basis, including verifying process mould for all the imprint products.
- Manage projects independently as well as for bigger projects supervise the team from the onset of design concepts, layouts and completed artwork to production.
- Work independently on strategic issues with client, managing fairly complex projects.
- Assist the Design Manager to facilitate the team to level up design standards and producing innovative designs through team brainstorming and experimentation
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Advertising/relevant industry.
- Degree / Diploma in Graphic Design / Art & Design / Product Design or equivalent.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge in photographer & 3D software skills is a plus.
- A team player who is able to work independently, good work ethics and attitude.
- Innovative, able to work under stress & on multiple projects simultaneously.